Monday, March 15, 2010

It sucks....


Cancer. It sucks. It really sucks when it affects someone you know. And it REALLY sucks when that person is only in her 30's. My friend Julie has breast cancer. Thankfully it's stage 1, but it's still cancer. She has a wonderful husband and 3 beautiful little girls. I can't even imagine what she is going through right now. I wish I was there to give her a hug and tell her everything's going to be okay, but she is in TN. What I can do though is ask for prayers, lots of prayers, that her cancer will repond to treatment like it's supposed to and that she will be cancer free forever. Click here to see her website and help in anyway you can. Cancer sucks!

Love you Julie!

1 Replies:

The Gradke Family said...

Alex
I am so sorry to here about your friend. I will be praying for her. I found your blog while looking at Patterson family blog. I went to High School with her. I have really enjoyed looking at your pictures of your beautiful family. Looks like you and Mick are doing great. Your boys are just too cute.
Natalie Gradke